Consumer Products - CASIO Limited Warranty
Our products are warranted by CASIO and its distributors to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase (“warranty period”). During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to the store where purchased. There will be no parts or labour charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
- The problem is caused by improper, rough, or careless treatment;
- The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
- The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than a CASIO service centre;
- The problem is caused by battery leakage, bending of the unit, broken display or key;
- The case or battery is damaged or worn;
- Maintenance requested consists of repair or replacement of options, accessories, software, or consumables (AC adaptor, cable, battery, etc.);
- The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service;
- The warranty period has expired.
Neither this warranty nor any other warranty or guarantee, express or implied, including any implied warranty or condition of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, shall extend beyond the warranty period. No responsibility is assumed for any incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from inaccuracy or mathematical inaccuracy of the product or loss of stored data. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or the exclusion or limitation by a party of liability for death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, so the above limitations or exclusions shall not in such cases apply. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, jurisdiction to jurisdiction, or country to country. Nothing in this warranty affects your statutory rights.
Thank you for choosing CASIO.
For more information on product warrant/repairs. Please contact 02 9415 5000 or email to email@example.com.